Latest Covid-19 Update
Covid-19 Update, 11/19/2020
We genuinely missed seeing all of our patients’ smiling faces during the state mandated shutdown earlier this year. Now that we have been back at the office for nearly six months, we wanted to provide you with an update.
As has always been the case, patient and team member safety continue to be our absolute top priority. We are happy to report that patients and team members have adapted well to the changes that we have made and we are able to continue providing the safest level care in our office. In addition to all of the stringent standards set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the American Dental Association, we have also implemented a number of additional safety measures and practices. Some of these measures include:
• Limiting the number of people in the office at any given time
• Staggering appointment times and rooms being used
• Asking any individuals entering or exiting the office to wear a face mask
• Temperature checks and verbal screening of all employees and patients upon entry to the office
• Increased frequency of sanitizing all high-touch areas (i.e. doorknobs, front desk, etc)
• Utilizing a UV Light Sanitizer for the common areas
• Increased personal protective equipment (PPE) for all clinical personnel
Because of these updated safety policies and the disinfectant and sterilization practices that dental offices have adhered to for decades, we continue to be a safe environment, even in the midst of a pandemic. Please do not hesitate to call or email us if you have any questions about our protocols.